Saturday, November 1, 2008

PRE-trickortreating:

POST-trickortreating:

I know TECHNICALLY Halloween is over, but I'm still burning off my sugar-buzz. Last night we all met at James and Natalie's for a family Halloween traditional meal(carrot chowder and rolls) and then ventured out on our trick-or-treating. Gibby was sick with croop(sp?) so he stayed and helped Jared pass out treats at our house. It was kind of nice having free hands so I could do this:

Lily, Min, Elaina and Grace

Bec and Z

Min, Elaina, Thomas, Avi and Nathan

the CREW

CJ getting some loot

Nathan and Thomas

Janie Rose and JJ

Sidney

Grace and Avi

Tiffney, Dan, Lucy, Elaina, Thomas and Nathan

Grace celebrating her loot...
Maybe I should have done a slide show--maybe I will! After the Gibson family fun, we headed over to Jared's sister, Kristin's ward Trunk-or-Treat, but like you saw, JJ was already undressed and was ready to gobble his goods. So after one more stop at Grandma and Papa Lamoreaux's (costume reluctantly replaced), we were good and done.



What a GREAT night!

8 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Cute Halloween costumes. Austin was done wearing his costume as soon as he put it on. LOL Well, not quite that quickly, but he was ready to take it off for sure by the end. Kids are so funny! :)

becbloggin said...

sure had a great time! sometimes it is tough spreading yourself between both families-but it is sooo worth it! what a blessing...and eventually it all changes...gotta enjoy it while it lasts!! love you and your great fam!

Humes Family said...

What fun!! We LOVE halloween! Cute costumes!!!

Michelle said...

Adorable pictures! Looks like fun! We'll have to get together when I get back from Panaca!

Jim said...

Looks like good times.I enjoyed seeing pictures of the kids in their costumes. Carrot chowder? I've never had it but would like to try it.

I am always impressed by how many family activities the Gibson clan has.

Kira said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome halloween! The kids were excited to trick or treat your house (although Hunter was not as excited when he realized Grace wasn't there waiting for him). Hope you or rather the kids enjoy the candy! :)

Nat said...

Wow! What a fun group to T-or-Treat with! We only had 4 kids. That's looks like tons more fun. Cute little kids.

Melanie said...

Hey punk, Good job with the Halloween pics. The kids look so cute. Gibson is so chubby, I love it. By the way, from the pictures I can see you look amazing. So I've decided to begin training for a 1/2 marathon, wish me luck! I saw you called the other day, how did Brianne like her hair?