Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tiff!



We have officially begun a new tradition and I am SO excited! Our first annual Tiffney's Turning 31 Triathalon was held last Saturday. Leave it to Tiff to come up with something both fun and healthy to celebrate her "Day of Doom" ...(that was just for you, old lady). Tiff started out on rollerblades, but OOPS!

She forgot...she's 31, NOT 13!! After the spill, the bike-ride began..and the stroller pushing and the bike-guiding...



and we made our way to Dave and Bec's. There we stopped to Gatorade up and snap some shots of the girls and the guys.


Then we ran to Tiffney's,


where the third leg was completed in her swimming pool.


**all adults agreed no pictures of said adults in swimwear, thank you very much** After some splashing, Tiff provided a perfect breakfast of bagels, fruit, granola, yogurt and juice. All the kids had a blast and JJ was heard going down the big hills yelling, "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! WOO-HOO!" Seriously, fun. Thanks, Tiff!

6 comments:

Jim said...

It must have been a lot of fun. I wonder, will the name of the event change each year or does Tiff plan to remain 31?

Good post. Keep 'em coming.

Humes Family said...

That looks like so much fun, and by all the smiles on the kids faces I would say it was a big success!!

Happy Birthday Tiffney!

Nat said...

What a great idea!!! I might have to steal that for my upcoming 29th b-day. You guys are such a cute fun family!

Sara said...

That would be so much fun:) I'm going to have to start stealing your families fun ideas!
Happy B-day Tiffney!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

What a creative idea...too bad I don't run! LOL Yeah the last time I tried to roller skate I biffed it hard core and laughed until I cried. That was when I was like 21! Happy Birthday Tiff! Such a fun family!

Michelle Campbell said...

what a cool idea! i love it and want to copy it. :) but it's so DANG hot! What time did you start this little endeavor. the pics were great. everyone looked so happy. your family is wonderful!