Sunday, August 17, 2008

Everyone say Cheese-E Pizza!

On our way home from Pine Valley, we braved a little pizza party at the Pizza Factory. The kids always have an absolute ball together. The poor busboy, though. As we were leaving, it looked like demo-day at our table...I think more food landed on the floor than in their mouths. That's okay--a quick trip to the bathroom(so quick, huh Michelle!), 6 suckers, 6 handfuls of quarter-candies and 2 refills later, we were on our way home. I always hate when a trip ends and reality takes over. Thanks for a great time, guys!




2 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

It was an adventure, but we made some great memories. Thanks for braving the trip with me, we had SO much fun! P.S. Is this picture retaliation? I should have put my chin down a little, I look like Jay Leno!