Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So really, it's just about...me!


Here we are, only 2 days later, and I can already wonder what all the fuss was about.

Not only did she like it, she LOVED it and I have to say, so do I! I have a membership at Gold's that includes childcare, so I'm really gonna love this. I dropped her and Elaina off and headed to the gym, got a great workout, picked them up and then headed home. I won't get dressed every day until noon, but at least I won't have to stay in my workout clothes ALL day, swearing not to shower until I've actually worked out, then going to bed completely defeated.. It sure beats the 5am workouts.

I've decided all the worries I have will still be there whether it's kindergarten or college, so I better just keep on trying to do what I know I need to as her mom, and trust in that...so really, suprise, suprise, it's just about me!

5 comments:

becbloggin said...

callie you are the best and i love you to pieces! you are such an awesome, thoughtful MOM!

Melanie said...

Ya, so of course your blog is absolutely DARLING! Your kids are too cute. And yes Gibson is a chunk, but that's the best way to have them. I am so glad you called, we will for sure keep in touch better now that we are both bloggers.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Well, if it's all about you then it's all about almost every other mom too. :) you are so great about working out...I need to get a gym membership. You are such a great mom!! :)

Mandy Frehner said...

Callie,
Your kids are adorable! I'm glad I ran across your blog. January babies must just be chunky:) Jade has quite the little chunky legs! But oh so cute.
I dread kindergarten…check us out sometime - frehnerfam.blogspot.com

Nat said...

Glad its going better. And I love the workout plan. I had to laugh because I am the EXACT way... wearing my workout clothes all day, swearing I'll do it, then hating myself at night because I didn't. Maybe I can't wait for Kindergarten??? (j/k--I can--cause its all about me too).