Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm still alive!

Okay, so a 1 year old can't KILL me..he can't even really hurt me (I take that back, my monkey bites). He can cause a HUGE scene, wander off, scream at the top of his lungs, bite anything looking tasty (unfortunately, he's a bit of a cannibal), repeat the same uh,uh,uh,uh,uh,uh,uh,uh,uh,uh,uh,uh,uh,uh..you get the picture, clog any drain he meets, devour anything colorful (don't know the name for that), pinch like a crab, empty any basket or shelf or drawer or 5 gallon water cooler, beat down children 6 times his age, AND...
most importantly MELT MY HEART!

5 comments:

Jim said...

So, does he get his many talents from you or Jared?

Toddlers fascinate me. I love to watch them do what they do as long as it isn't dangerous or destructive.

Michelle Catherine Walker said...

He IS cute! aaah, I miss you guys!!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

LOL, good luck! I was wondering if he gets his destructive and mean streak from you or Jared too?! Aren't kids great?! :)

Carly said...

He's darling. Believe me I know how stressful, but lovely children can be. I love how bald he is! All 3 of my kids looked just like that. So cute!!!!

Melanie said...

Your right we didn't finish our conversation....sorry. We are running the butch cassidy 10k in springdale on the 7th. Come join us! I am planning on running the Painters St.George Half in January, would you want to come up and run it with me? Yes I am growing it out, but mainly just because lack of a haircut:) I love visiting, so come on up, i know easier said than done. Bring the kids and they can all play! And the whole 10 year thing, where in the heck did 10 years go, because I am still the same age. Ha Ha!